Bellefuile and the Offence

Floyd

Its interesting that we've soured on Jarvis Jones so much. I thought he was comparable(although not quite as good) to January last year, and far superior to anything we've seen from the new import tackles this year.

Aside from Running Back & DB, our import recruitment this year has been quite the disappointment IMO.

Yeah, it's weird that Cordaro is getting an extended look, with RT being a problem position and Jarvis showing pretty well there last year.  There's gotta be either some conditioning issues, or something.  I'm not down on Knapp like a few on this board.  Sure he had a bad game last week, but physical freaks are worth looks across the OL, and I think we're doing the right thing trying him inside.  Showed well there in TC, anyways.

But yeah, Jarvis not getting a sniff right now when he solidified a tackle spot for us last year is peculiar.

Looks like both Howard and Jones played for MB in Omaha...  maybe there are pre-conceived notions - Howard was better than Jones back then?  Pretty strange.