Chris Matthews off to the NFL

gbill2004

Percy Harvin better watch his back!  Good luck CM - hope to see you with a Super Bowl ring this time next year.

PS - if Matthews does make the Seahawks and does well, does this mean all year I have to listen to Joe Buck go on about how Matthews "toiled in obscurity up in Canada the past two years paying his dues" like I had to hear all year about Jerrell Freeman? It's just so condescending....

The Moore signing looking better as each day passes!  Glad we got him when we did and didn't stand around waiting for Edwards to retire and Matthews to go tp the NFL and then scramble to find a replacement.  Good luck to Matthews!

Yeah I would think that Walters knew damned well that Matthews was gone and Edwards was retiring before he even had the chance to try and sign Moore. 

The Nick Moore signing now looks huge. Edwards was likely making well over $120k per season and Matthews. $60k+. I hope we use that extra money to throw at Ted Laurent.

.... We're using it to pay Nick Moore? 

Congratulations to Matthews.  SOMEHOW I think Harvin's spot is safe.  Very different guys....