August 17Aug 17 Please put picks belowThree StrikesJpan85Four StrikesBigblue204wbbfanEliminatedGC JenksBoochPiggy 1AtomicMark H.WinnipegGordoNoellerM.O.A.B.blue85goldbigg jaykelownabomberfanTrueBlue4EverSubzeroBombermanBlue28StevetheClubcoach17MOBomberFAnGoalieWanna B FanboySardArnold_PalmerMr PerfectM.SilverbackY@C3rdan1.5stickemTBURGESSjohnzoBigBlueFanaticPete Catan's GhostSpeedFlex27
August 24Aug 24 Author Everyone was correct this week. We move on to week 13. Since we are just three remaining will keep same thread but will rename each week. Place picks below.
August 31Aug 31 Author I was the only one incorrect so we are all sitting at 4 strikes. Place Picks below
September 9Sep 9 Author I since I don't feel great about winning the prize as organizers I will take the title but we can go on another week for @wbbfan and @Bigblue204 to win the prize.
September 14Sep 14 next year we can enact the Tburg rule - no Horvath or "Tommy time" (h/t to our old pal Suits) Stevens TD's allowed lol....
Please put picks below
Three Strikes
Jpan85
Four Strikes
Bigblue204
wbbfan
Eliminated
GC Jenks
Booch
Piggy 1
Atomic
Mark H.
WinnipegGordo
Noeller
M.O.A.B.
blue85gold
bigg jay
kelownabomberfan
TrueBlue4Ever
Subzero
Bomberman
Blue28
StevetheClub
coach17
MOBomberFAn
Goalie
Wanna B Fanboy
Sard
Arnold_Palmer
Mr Perfect
M.Silverback
Y@C
3rdan1.5
stickem
TBURGESS
johnzo
BigBlueFanatic
Pete Catan's Ghost
SpeedFlex27