CFL_, Youtube, Shows, Links

For those of us who are less net savvy, for whatever reason, I would like us to have a place to quickly go to to find upcoming Internet events. When a bomber game is posted on YouTube, were to find certain podcasts, how to find a game being streamed, what CJOB might be doing in a special way, and other stuff.

I'm not so much interested in commentary as just a common place to go for a little Bomber extracurricular:

here for example is the CFL's screening page:

https://www.cfl.ca/category/cfl_plus/

Edited by BigBlue

"Which is why I gave up on the Coach's Show on CJOB and don't bother to listen to it.  I admit that I got spoiled in the Kelly year but even Lapo gave some sort of effort at more than one or two word answers to questions.   Not worth listening to 45 minutes of commercials to hear zero insight on anything."

Doesn't Bauming have a podcast?

58 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

"Which is why I gave up on the Coach's Show on CJOB and don't bother to listen to it.  I admit that I got spoiled in the Kelly year but even Lapo gave some sort of effort at more than one or two word answers to questions.   Not worth listening to 45 minutes of commercials to hear zero insight on anything."

Doesn't Bauming have a podcast?

Bonfire Sports... generally some pretty good insights and analysis.