GDT: Game 8 @ Montreal

iHeart

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Are they booing Scheifele in Montreal?  Or am I just imagining that?  Or maybe they are yelling "Poo!" instead of boo because they like Poutine?

I don't think they forgot what happened in the 2021 playoffs

Lowry opens the scoring with a penalty shot

Lowry opens it in the second period

HOLY CRAP THERE'S OUR BANG BANG EL NINO

well now I have a track in the event of a bang bang (yes I'll use this version the covers of Beatles songs are the best part of this movie)

Edited by iHeart

Coming in hot and cynical in feeling good about getting a point, If we continue having these types of unfortunate outcomes on a consistent basis, the Jets will continue to be looking up at teams like Vegas. They need to learn that a point isn’t good enough and win these types of games on a consistent basis if they want to be contenders not pretenders.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Perfetti names and ehlers is our best line possession wise, they are monsters. Connor and Scheifele being caved in every shift tho. 

Conner worked best with Dubois,so i don't know how they can change that,i wonder if Vilardi plays center?( when healthy)

3 hours ago, bb1 said:

Conner worked best with Dubois,so i don't know how they can change that,i wonder if Vilardi plays center?( when healthy)

He does but he's a winger now. I like scheif with Vilardi. I don't like scheif with Connor tho. Connor with Perfetti could be fun . Fetts Is a good defensive player. Very responsible.  Connor is a shooter and that's it. 

Maybe 

Ehlers Scheifele Vilardi 

Connor Perfetti Iafallo 

Nino Lowry Apples 

Barron Kupari names