Final day of the regular season Ti Cats at Als/ Argos at RedBlacks GDT

bustamente

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Why do you think BLM would attract anyone right now? (I'm going to ignore the fact that he's not a FA this year) Nevermind a "mega" contract? Lol. 

Lots of people build narratives but don't actually understand the game.

A lot of these vet QB's people have name recognition for are beyond done, but they don't get it.  Like viewing football through the lens of a wrestling (not the real kind) fan.

5 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I think a distinction could be made with a blocked punt since the other team touches the ball behind the line of scrimmage  and it’s a loose ball situation. This seems like weird rule (ties to the old rugby union knock-on style kick).

Remember when OSH did the fake field goal in BC where he hid a player on the sidelines and deliberately shanked the kick to that onside player for a first down? The league jumped pretty quickly to alter that rule. I imagine there will be a review on the off-season about this type of play. 

All they need to do with these kicks is keep continuity of downs, adjust the rule wording so that still applies.

So if it's 2nd and 20, you pull that kick and recovery off but you need to gain the 20 yards for a 1st down.  You can't just fall on it on the other side of the LOS for a 1 yard gain and get first down.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Have you not followed the Riders over the last several seasons?   More so have you not been on this site where everyone has ridiculed O'Day for terrible moves (or lack of moves) and how they continually make the club look inept?     My post was in jest but since they have been so clueless that their might actually be a chance of what I said happening.  

Lol fair enough. That would be a very Rider thing to do.