Just For You, Zontar

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No ,you never said that.  You said no one should cheer for Joe Kapp. Why,  what else did he do for you to have such a negative opinion? 

He played for the BC Lions and instigated a fight with Mosca. If you want to hail him for that give her. I think it was a black eye to his character. Both guys acted like clowns. If you want to condone 70 somethings fist fighting go for it...I think it's sad.

Edited by GCn20

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

He played for the BC Lions and instigated a fight with Mosca. If you want to hail him for that give her. I think it was a black eye to his character. Both guys acted like clowns. If you want to condone 70 somethings fist fighting go for it...I think it's sad.

Read my comments again. I didn't condone it.   What's his playing with the BC Lions having anything to do with? 

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Read my comments again. I didn't condone it.   What's his playing with the BC Lions having anything to do with? 

Read my comments again, I didn't at any point say I hate him I just said he shouldn't be cheered for acting like clown. Man you are really trying hard to press this. Why do you care how I feel about Joe Kapp?

17 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Read my comments again, I didn't at any point say I hate him I just said he shouldn't be cheered for acting like clown. Man you are really trying hard to press this. Why do you care how I feel about Joe Kapp?

"Joe Kapp is not exactly someone anyone should cheer for." That doesn't sound at all like you said he shouldn't be cheered for just acting like a clown for punching Mosca. It  seemed you were saying that he shouldn't have ever been cheered at all going back to his playing days which is wrong. I think the way you said it rubbed me the wrong way as Kapp played hard when he was on the field, was a good teammate & has been as good a citizen as anyone else since his football days were over. You made it sound like he was some kind of a bad guy when we know he isn't. Kapp & Mosca holding a grudge for 56 years is stupid. Saying he & Mosca were foolish octagenarians for their most recent dust up is a fair comment. 

Anyway, I now understand what you meant so unless you have anything more you'd like to add, this particular discussion is over.