Ottawa RedBlacks logo

I likes the previous options shown better. This looks arena/college ball to me.

good call.. it does kinda seem shoddy and weak for a CFL team..

*shrug* but like Mike said, our W is pretty basic too lol.

I think if anything a plain logo suits a professional team. Look at stuff like green bay packers or the cubs or something.

Its an arena team or college team or an expansion team that tends to have a lot of flashy lines jagged edges and stuff.

To me the logo screams "expansion team" and I know they are, but with a name like red blacks it's like they are trying to go throwback with the name. Pick a direction.

I think if anything a plain logo suits a professional team. Look at stuff like green bay packers or the cubs or something.

Its an arena team or college team or an expansion team that tends to have a lot of flashy lines jagged edges and stuff.

To me the logo screams "expansion team" and I know they are, but with a name like red blacks it's like they are trying to go throwback with the name. Pick a direction.

Completely agree.

The message seems a bit scatter shot (by that the name / logo or visible representation of the team don't necessarily jive). The 'buzzsaw' look to the logo certainly doesn't help matters either. A simple, understated logo would have been better in my opinion.

With cool logo they salvaged something good out of the naming fiasco and media leak .

Name and logo was never going to please everybody anyway. Anything old school would be seen as "too old fashioned". Anything unusual or new would be "ridiculous".