Bombers year end awards predictions

wbbfan

Still a few games to go but I think most if not all the spots are locked up. 

MOC, MOP harris again. Monster year to follow up on a monster year. 

MOL, Bryant. The line has struggled more this year then last but weve done more running with more success and bryant has been a stalwart. Goosen took a good size step forward this year, and the value of hardrick cant be underestimated. Missing time Kinda hurt hardricks bid for me. 

MODP bighill. JSK has had a big year, but a lot of his success has come from playing with bighill which only increases his value. Its the best year out of a MLBer Ive seen for the bombers in a very long time. I hope he retires a bomber. 

MOR. This is a bit of a tough one. Streveler has done a lot as a rookie qb. almost 1300 yards and 18 tds with a 2:1 td to int ratio. Though Some of the tds are inflated he has created scores for us in his package for a few weeks in a row and its a big change of pace for the D. At the same time sayles . With the evolution of our defense and nichols holding onto his starter job id go with Sayles. He could be scary good next year. 

MOST. Medlock has had another great year. But miller and fenner have had some great play on teams too. Im going with miller, not the type to normally get a nod for a teams award but he is among the best STers in the league if not the best. 

Edited by wbbfan

48 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Still a few games to go but I think most if not all the spots are locked up. 

MOC, harris again. Monster year to follow up on a monster year. 

MOL, Bryant. The line has struggled more this year then last but weve done more running with more success and bryant has been a stalwart. Goosen took a good size step forward this year, and the value of hardrick cant be underestimated. Missing time Kinda hurt hardricks bid for me. 

MODP bighill. JSK has had a big year, but a lot of his success has come from playing with bighill which only increases his value. Its the best year out of a MLBer Ive seen for the bombers in a very long time. I hope he retires a bomber. 

MOR. This is a bit of a tough one. Streveler has done a lot as a rookie qb. almost 1300 yards and 18 tds with a 2:1 td to int ratio. Though Some of the tds are inflated he has created scores for us in his package for a few weeks in a row and its a big change of pace for the D. At the same time sayles . With the evolution of our defense and nichols holding onto his starter job id go with Sayles. He could be scary good next year. 

MOST. Medlock has had another great year. But miller and fenner have had some great play on teams too. Im going with miller, not the type to normally get a nod for a teams award but he is among the best STers in the league if not the best.

Good choices.

I'd go with Streveler over Sayles because QB is the harder position to play, but it's close. I'd also go with Medlock.