Hall, Hurl & Hell

BigBlue

How many times has it been pointed out that we seem to hang on to 'near-do-wells' for far too long....That's a problem with this coach....Sure the players luv him because as long as he's there they have a guaranteed job....That's not how you build a winner....Hurl has to be gone...we need a Soloaluminium ...a Bighill...a monster in the middle and Hurl ain't it....The defensive co-ordinator has to pack his bags...the game has passed him by...If O'Shea doesn' t want to make changes that will better this club then maybe we should find someone who will....Hell the Riders and Ti-Cats will be in the winners circle before we will at this rate and that is pathetic....Next year country once again guys...and how many times are we prepared to put up with and listen to that bull$hit.

Edited by Stickem

I thought the Bombers would win this game.

Some of my favourite Bomber players careers are winding down.

So far more than the for fans, I feel sorry for those guys.

most of all, by far, Harris.

If they all played like him, this team would win the Grey Cup.

Edited by Mark F

12 hours ago, Doublezero said:

I'd hate to face Sask in the Grey Cup and lose, so losing to the Esks today is the silk purse in the sow's ear. MOS said the team was shocked by the loss. But this is a club that was on a downtrend in the final half of the regular season.  The 12-6 records looks better than this team actually was, just as the 39-32 score flatters them. Talk about a team out of touch with itself.

still drunk I see.

13 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

I can’t believe Hall still has a job. This should have been one of those knee jerk reaction firings. He should be gone already! 

He should've been gone at the end of 2016. But the team chose to stand pat and look at the results: same porous defense this season and in another WSF resulting in a big ol' L.

It's time for Hall to go.