Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Restaurant/food thread

So anyone go anywhere good lately, with iHop opening on monday (surely this one will be better than the one in grand forks service wise) I'm kind of wondering if anyone has been anywhere decent recently

 

a month ago I went with my friends to canadian brewhouse.....man that was a good burger but a word to the wise, do not get an appetizer if you also plan on getting the John Candy Burger it's the second most expensive thing there...but man those garlic fingers were excellent, but there were more than I thought so I asked "anyone want to share my fingers?" which they gladly did

 

I can assure you that the John Candy Burger is nothing like whatever John Candy like item that Rumors Comedy Club has....it was just two patties compared to the Rita Challenge

 

I'm not sure if anyone has made a restaurant thread yet so I'm just leaving this here

Edited by iHeart

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 442.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Rather pay a bit more and go for Popeye's. 

  • I love popeye's .My best related Popeye's story. Go into a popeyes in mlps, order a combo with all white meat. Black cook in the back yells out, "What, you dont like dark  meat?" And jokingly sta

  • And Wendy's has now officially opened in Transcona

Featured Replies

  • Author

oh and I tried Pur and Simple today, I had Avocado Lox (I always wanted to try Lox, the salmon tasted kind of hammy)

  • Author

I'm calling it when KP gets the new food court there's going to be a Fergie's coming

Winnipeg Free Press
No image preview

Canada’s first drive-thru-only McDonald’s opens in Winnipeg

One Grimace and dozens of smiles were on display Wednesday as McDonald’s staff and supporters celebrated the grand opening of the fast-food chain’s first drive-thru-only restaurant in Canada.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Crumbl cookie is going to have a job fair next week on Corydon of all places (kind of odd considering the first location is opening on Regent)

  • Author

For those that are planning to play ( boy is it ever early this year)

https://accesswinnipeg.com/2026/09/mcdonalds-monopoly-canada-2026-full-list-of-rare-game-pieces/?fbclid=IwdGRjcAUgwm1wZG9mAWV4dG4DYWVtAjExAHNydGMGYXBwX2lkDDM1MDY4NTUzMTcyOAABHilIvOu6fJmz0fyQrRDf5T1_m2WbUKEayfv2l2BQkkwvxRfKlVCPtQvPPD_Q_aem_yuNncmiV8Qai8XYsoh2_hQ&amp=

  • Author

So Vanelli's at St V is gone and is being replaced by Fat Burger......but why have that when you can go to Holy Shakes

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

So Vanelli's at St V is gone and is being replaced by Fat Burger......but why have that when you can go to Holy Shakes

Fat Burger is top tier, from what I've heard from co-workers/friends is that holy shakes has crap food and decent shakes.

  • Author

Well I know Fat Burger is good I've even praised it myself my point is considering what kind of shakes they do make at HS (and the food really isn't the worst but sometimes you may have to pick between meal or dessert considering what's served because those are big desserts they serve) my point is that it's going to be surrounded be places that may or may not have what they do serve.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.