Als @ Argos: Matthew Schiltz Time In MTL Now?

USABomberfan

6 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I think they go Durant and if need be Drew for this game. Old Kavis is learning the consequences of not building a proper QB stable.

They've been doing that the last how many games?  Those 2 have both looked beyond awful and you can stick a fork in em.  I've never seen Schiltz play but if this game starts getting as bad as their last one did, I'd stick him in to see what he has.

Edited by USABomberfan

7 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

They've been doing that the last how many games?  Those 2 have both looked beyond awful and you can stick a fork in em.  I've never seen Schiltz play but if this game starts getting as bad as their last one did, I'd stick him in to see what he has.

Don't disagree just don't see Kavis doing it

3 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Anyone able to get a radio stream of this game? TSN 1050 (Toronto) is playing the Leafs preseason game, and TSN 690 (Montreal) is playing Montreal Impact soccer.

No wonder these franchises struggle to build/maintain a fan base...

It's 6-0 Toronto and Durant got sacked again.

10 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Anyone able to get a radio stream of this game? TSN 1050 (Toronto) is playing the Leafs preseason game, and TSN 690 (Montreal) is playing Montreal Impact soccer.

No wonder these franchises struggle to build/maintain a fan base...

can not help you, but I agree. 1290 in wpg dumped their One hour Bomber show on Monday for a hockey preseason game, pre game show.