September 9, 201313 yr Who else loved the tuba solo during their cover of Fred Penners' "Sandwiches"? Best halftime show ever?
September 9, 201313 yr LOL...those goobers could barely sing properly. What did that one dude smash? Was it a banjo?
September 9, 201313 yr Author Car wreck So bad it was good was my feeling about it. The guy on the fiddle trying to sing "Achy Breaky Heart" while his finger was in his mouth was another a highlight of the performance.
September 9, 201313 yr The Lions had a Bollywood dance show for the last home game against Hamilton, and the cheering for the dancers was louder than the cheering during the game for the players. Well, almost as loud. What I am trying to say is that the dancing was really good, and that the Lions have crappy fans.
September 9, 201313 yr I'm not gonna say I loved it. I thought it was so terrible that it was meant to be funny.
Who else loved the tuba solo during their cover of Fred Penners' "Sandwiches"? Best halftime show ever?