Game 18 : Chelsea Dagger @ Jump

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Better send Laine to the Moose then.  Burmi has been playing significantly better and seems to have embraced the role he's been given a lot more than he seemed to have before.

One of the silliest things you have ever said...

Burmi was VERY poor so he has improved significantly to just poor....sign him for 6 x 5.5m.

Trouba was the best D man last night.

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

One of the silliest things you have ever said...

Burmi was VERY poor so he has improved significantly to just poor....sign him for 6 x 5.5m.

Trouba was the best D man last night.

No, you rejected the notion that Burmi was playing better because he committed a give away, which Laine does on a regular basis.  If you wish to formulate a more relevant argument to dispute that Burmi has improved, please do so.  My remark was to illustrate the silliness of your position.  But since you have agreed with me now, its moot.

I didn't watch the game but heard about the Morrissey hit... so I went to watch the replay this morning... and I was truly shocked at how clean of a hit it was.,.. I was expecting to see a guy get absolutely blown up with some head contact... he simply finished his check and I think could have put more into it than he did.... If you want to get rid of that hit, then just get rid of hitting all together...