3 stars plus HH black n blue edition

wbbfan

38 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

no joke. Never makes good use of his DI, same trick plays, same wr toss, running game is killing it so lets stop that etc. nichols is struggling a lot ol isnt as good as its been lets try hammering away the same stuff. Instead of rolling him out giving him some easy plays to build on etc. I dont think any one gets fired in the off season, but plop is the no1 guy id like to see gone between players and coaches. 

Say him try a couple times, dude is as high energy an OLmen as weve had in years. Love it. The team looked like some one kicked there dog after that first pick though.

That first pick definitely rattled the offence but it was still recoverable until the RBs marched right down the field twice and even rubbed the Bombers' noses in it by easily picking up the two extra points. That's where the team should have been called over to the sidelines and read the riot act and Nichols ought to have been pulled for a series or two to get his head straight. I thought that O'Shea was past this sort of thing.

47 minutes ago, tracker said:

That first pick definitely rattled the offence but it was still recoverable until the RBs marched right down the field twice and even rubbed the Bombers' noses in it by easily picking up the two extra points. That's where the team should have been called over to the sidelines and read the riot act and Nichols ought to have been pulled for a series or two to get his head straight. I thought that O'Shea was past this sort of thing.

When have you seen O'Shea do this? Anyway, maybe the plan is to crossover and try to make it that way. Who knows?

1 hour ago, J5V said:

When have you seen O'Shea do this? Anyway, maybe the plan is to crossover and try to make it that way. Who knows?

Near the end of last season and into this, O'Shea took a lot of criticism about starting certain players over and over even when they were obviously not getting the job done. Chief among them was a certain Drew Willy, and that nearly cost the Bombers another dismal season until O'Shea had a deathbed repentance. Now, it seems that we are back to the old days.

3 minutes ago, tracker said:

Near the end of last season and into this, O'Shea took a lot of criticism about starting certain players over and over even when they were obviously not getting the job done. Chief among them was a certain Drew Willy, and that nearly cost the Bombers another dismal season until O'Shea had a deathbed repentance. Now, it seems that we are back to the old days.

I've seen 3 years of O'Shea now and he hasn't changed much in that time. I don't see him changing much in the next 3 if he's extended, which I believe he will be. Do you have a better coach to replace him with? If not, there isn't much point in complaining about him. I doubt he listens, especially to us. ^_^

12 minutes ago, J5V said:

I've seen 3 years of O'Shea now and he hasn't changed much in that time. I don't see him changing much in the next 3 if he's extended, which I believe he will be. Do you have a better coach to replace him with? If not, there isn't much point in complaining about him. I doubt he listens, especially to us. ^_^

Are you implying that O'Shea does not read this forum looking for guidance in every posting?