Starting Receivers

BBlink

4 hours ago, tracker said:

That dropped pass Davis had last night was the worst of his boo-boos but not the only one. I do not recall him being all that good with Willy.

And what's with Green and the hands-to-the-face penalties?

30 minutes ago, Atomic said:

What do you mean?  Looks to me like Harris is having one of the best years of his career. 

He was smothered at the 6-yard line and found his way into the end zone with an effort I haven't seen out of a back since Sir Charles. Harris was the straw that stirred our drink last night. He was magical.

Kris Adams has a ton of potential if he can just shake the psychological stuff. He's 1/4 on deep passes and could have caught all four. I don't want to give up on him yet, I worry that he'll be another Bowman (or Peterson), in that we'll ship him off to another team after he's gotten all his dropsies out here and then go on to be a star. 

4 hours ago, O2L said:

Kris Adams has a ton of potential if he can just shake the psychological stuff. He's 1/4 on deep passes and could have caught all four. I don't want to give up on him yet, I worry that he'll be another Bowman (or Peterson), in that we'll ship him off to another team after he's gotten all his dropsies out here and then go on to be a star. 

every pro has potential. Ability to full fill it is what distinguishes the gavin walls from the adrian hubbards. 

5 hours ago, O2L said:

No doubt. I'm just not willing to write him off after two games. 

As far as I know theres no one of note available atm. Id expect he has till nfl cut down time, or if some team decides to cut a productive vet wr. We have a gifted group of young guys at wr filling in for banged up vets. And mos is loyal to his guys. If he looks good in practice or some one gets hurt again or is slow to recover he will get another look i have little doubt.