Former Bomber Antonio Armstrong Shot

Jacquie

17 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

He played for the Bombers in 2000 and 2001. He was the Bombers Defensive PoY and Eastern All Star in 2000.

yeah he was a monster. Wanted a big deal but the bombers went with the  young up and comer ryland wickman.

Soo sad I hope he pulls through. 

6 hours ago, wbbfan said:

yeah he was a monster. Wanted a big deal but the bombers went with the  young up and comer ryland wickman.

Soo sad I hope he pulls through. 

Wickman had one of the greatest preseason games I had ever seen in a 53-3 thrashing of the Argos in pre season.

A couple of weeks ago, I heard Leggett being interviewed on the radio and he spoke of how happy he was to have his family here and away from all that hatred and insanity in the states. We here in Canada have our share of nuts but at least they're not armed.

3 minutes ago, tracker said:

A couple of weeks ago, I heard Leggett being interviewed on the radio and he spoke of how happy he was to have his family here and away from all that hatred and insanity in the states. We here in Canada have our share of nuts but at least they're not armed.

No, we have knives.

12 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Wickman had one of the greatest preseason games I had ever seen in a 53-3 thrashing of the Argos in pre season.

yep he was a monster too. I mean if memory serves correct armstrong had 8+ sacks couple picks and a ton of tackles for a loss but was replaced with out any one batting an eye.

Any one hear if he pulled through or not yet?

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

yep he was a monster too. I mean if memory serves correct armstrong had 8+ sacks couple picks and a ton of tackles for a loss but was replaced with out any one batting an eye.

Any one hear if he pulled through or not yet?

He didn't make it. (from CBC news 4 hours ago)

A former Winnipeg Blue Bomber has been shot to death, allegedly by his own son. Antonio Armstrong and his wife, Dawn, were shot early Friday morning, American media has reported. The couple's 16-year-old son has been charged with murder.

The Blue Bombers sent their condolences to the former player's family on Friday night. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of alumni Antonio Armstrong, who passed away today," the Blue Bombers said in a Tweet.

7 minutes ago, tracker said:

He didn't make it. (from CBC news 4 hours ago)

A former Winnipeg Blue Bomber has been shot to death, allegedly by his own son. Antonio Armstrong and his wife, Dawn, were shot early Friday morning, American media has reported. The couple's 16-year-old son has been charged with murder.

The Blue Bombers sent their condolences to the former player's family on Friday night. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of alumni Antonio Armstrong, who passed away today," the Blue Bombers said in a Tweet.

damn thats soo sad.