Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. Sergio is part of the special teams. This game is all because of the special teams right now
  2. How do you call roughing the passer past the line of scrimmage?
  3. Geeze man.. in my many years of following the bombers I have never seen this rash of injuries. Unbelievable
  4. I mean it is the right call... But man alive. There's no place for that kind of b*******
  5. That's a headshot and should be a disqualification.
  6. Holy s*** that's a lot of flags on the field.
  7. Woooo... Special teams td!!!
  8. Tsn reporting that Bryant is stable and at hospital undergoing evaluation
  9. Don't worry they recalibrated the command center! It'll save us.....
  10. I think a lot of the energy was sucked out when Big Stan went down. Hard to get that energy back.
  11. What the honest f*** was that???
  12. I like the TSN graphic about Mike OShea and getting 100 wins... But it says he's a 2 time Annis Stukkus award winner... If I didn't read that carefully... I thought it was something else...lol. congrats osh
  13. On initial glance I thought he was dehydrated. It didn't look like there's any injury as he walked back to the huddle but he started feeling really bad shortly after and went down
  14. What a beautiful night for a football game. Enjoy the game all who are attending. And of course... We want a Bomber W!
  15. I tuned in to see the Argos not convert of three straight chances at the 1yd line. Just wow
  16. I think Farhan went through 2 entire packs of Walmart underwear the day Rourke re-signed in BC Was so good to see the bombers slap around the Lions for the second game in a row. Younger's defense is something to witness.
  17. Mackie must be sponsored by McDonalds. 1 too man Big Mac
  18. Two absolutely dominating wins by the bombers against the Lions. Season series is ours!
  19. Tonight sure. Rourke Will get better though. Just a matter of time.
  20. Wtf???? That's not a touchdown!
  21. Can someone explain to me why that wasn't challenged??
  22. That's f****** OPI!!! Clear push off on the defender

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.