Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Game 40: @Montreal
Don't forget the hook on Pionk too. Jets are just hot garbage right now. Thank God Allen is having an off night cuz 14 shots is just terrible after 2 periods. Wake up and get moving.
-
Game 40: @Montreal
First game without the Captain. I'm curious to see how the boys respond. Go Jets Go!
-
Game 39: Ottawa
Whoa whoa.... Water is wet? Since when?
-
Game 39: Ottawa
Wow. Jets are just napping. Lock it down. Man the defensive play is so scary at times. Ehlers chance to clear doesn't get it out. 2 pts in the book. Back on the road.
-
Game 38 : Toronto
Man what a flukey goal for Spezza. I hate the ******* leafs.
-
Game 38 : Toronto
It's been an entertaining game but Campbell has really stood tall for the leafs otherwise this is a clean two points for us. Get that extra point fellas let's go!
-
Game 38 : Toronto
Damn...laffs strike first.
-
Game 38 : Toronto
I hate injuries to anyone, but this allowed us to see Stanley in game action. Speedy recovery Beaulieu.
-
Game 38 : Toronto
Lol. You guys are killing me here. I am now expecting the Jets to lay a beating on TO.
-
Game 38 : Toronto
C'mon Frosty. Yes the Jets should have won that game, but it's L1 . (thanks for doing this btw) . I hope we send Laff Nation crying on Friday.
-
Game 37 : Toronto
Jets looked like they did on Saturday against Calgary. Sloppy first, 2 goals down. They better come out flying Friday.
-
Game 37 : Toronto
Oh lord almighty. This is just embarrassing. Shorthanded goal better not be the difference in this game. PP finally clicks.
-
Game 37 : Toronto
Like seriously wtf . We spot them 2 goals which are easily avoidable. Wake the hell up
-
Game 37 : Toronto
Center of the universe time slot. God forbid we make laff nation fans watch at 830pm eastern. Big game. Jets bring the physicality and make life miserable for Matthews and co.
-
Game 36 : @ Calgary
Man...I disliked the Laine trade...but holy smokes Dubois' play really winning me over. This guy is solid, physical and most importantly cap friendly
-
Game 36 : @ Calgary
That's just my cynicism. My Jets goggles skew my otherwise unbiased opinion
-
Game 36 : @ Calgary
Woo! 4th line
-
Game 36 : @ Calgary
Anyone think that call on Gaudreau was another weak one? It appears you can't even breathe on him. Lots of game left. Turn it up.fellas.and get that equalizer.
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
I get that. I was implying that when the Jets were struggling with Hellebyuck in net, people were clamouring to put Brossoit in. I like Brossoit, he is a capable backup, but he's let in a few bad goals in his last couple of starts.
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
The Jets are off tonight. Bouncing pucks, no sustained pressure , outshot and subpar goaltending. That's a recipe for ending a winning streak.
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
Ok seriously wtf Brossoit? Anyone that says he should be played over Connor Hellebyuck needs to have their head examined.
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
What a weak ass goal let in by Brossoit. That's just terrible. And commentator Singh singing when Cgy scored...bias much?
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
Love it. He's really developing into a solid player.
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
That was an extremely weak call against Pionk. Can't touch Gaudreau after he got plastered into the boards I guess.
-
Game 35 : @ Calgary
Flames have way more energy tonight. Quicker to pucks leading to Demelo penalty. And now it's 2-0 hole.