Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
That hit the turf and he pushed the defender!!!
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
I think I'll need a pacemaker to go to bomber games in the future. Go Blue!!!! C'mon D!!!
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Or at least not to Harris.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Man... If we recovered that ball... Ugh. Force the 2-out boys.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Cuz it's frighten cold. My daughter and I left cuz she was frozen. Watching the rest of the game from home.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Harris is putting this team on his back.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
30 ******* seconds we've led this game. That is trash.
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
4 turnovers???? Omg. My nerves are on edge
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
Omg. Turnover in the first 2 series. Damnit
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
119 minutes till kickoff! Cannot wait!!!!!
-
GDT - Western Final - Riders @ The Champs
I'm a bundle of nerves. Cannot wait for kickoff. Weather might equalize this game...can't ignore that but this is our turf. Get to Fajardo early and often and book our tickets to Hamilton!
-
Free Western Final Tickets...
They're gone. Going to be rocking at IGF tomorrow
-
Free Western Final Tickets...
Alright forego the donation. I'll consider giving the non youth tickets away and keep my original seats .. Id hate for these tickets to go to waste. Honestly for a December game , it would've been odd for the wind not to appear.
-
Free Western Final Tickets...
I received two tickets and now I'm going to give away my other two tickets. Here's the catch. One of the tickets I have is a youth ticket... So you'll need to bring someone under the age of 15. The other catch is at I'm turning this into a fundraising opportunity for my daughters school. Just asking for $10 which will be going to World Vision. If anyone is interested please pm me. Thanks!
-
Game 23: vs. Devils
That was a bit of a tire fire, but the end result was a win. Up next Laff Nation!
-
Game 23: vs. Devils
I'm so glad that philosophically different pp showed up. It's just as trash as the old one.
-
Game 23: vs. Devils
Only the Jets can squander this lead. 4-3 devils now. Unbelievable
-
Game 23: vs. Devils
And again with 26-55-81.
-
Game 23: vs. Devils
Devils: 9-8-4 Jets: 10-8-4 Game Time: 7 PM on TSN3 (Thank God we have Beyak back) In the standings these teams are identical. PK Subban coming down to Winnipeg. Will Maurice's "significant philosophical" changes work for the Jets?
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Everything in my brain tells me that the Bombers go on to defend the cup. We crushed them in the regular season series. However my heart is nervous for a couple reasons: 1. Lack of meaningful games for the past month 2. Lots of rest which may lead to rust 3. Even though they looked awful, the Riders winning last week does give them a lift. 4. It's difficult to beat a team 3 times. 5. There isn't a team I loathe more than the Riders and absolutely hate losing to them. One thing that I have going for me is that my daughter is coming to the game , and she is 7-0 when watching them live. And the the last Rider game she went to was in 2018 when we annihilated them 31-0. I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Sunday. And will not be settled until the final whistle or we're up 50-10 going into the 4th.
-
The Jets bitchfest thread
Conspiracy theory: Chevy has filed and been granted a gag order on anything related to the Winnipeg Jets coaching staff in the media.
-
The Jets bitchfest thread
Still waiting for the news article about Maurice being fired.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
That province has literally nothing outside of the Riders, so those players are considered royalty. They could get away with almost anything and nothing would happen. I hope this drama escalates all week to keep them unfocussed on the game and they run into the Bomber machine on Sunday.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I expect that to continue on Sunday!
-
Game 22: vs. Jets 1.0 (Coyotes)
Au contraire. Chevy is working on a 5 year extension for Maurice. I'm sure of it.