Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. That hit the turf and he pushed the defender!!!
  2. I think I'll need a pacemaker to go to bomber games in the future. Go Blue!!!! C'mon D!!!
  3. Man... If we recovered that ball... Ugh. Force the 2-out boys.
  4. Cuz it's frighten cold. My daughter and I left cuz she was frozen. Watching the rest of the game from home.
  5. Harris is putting this team on his back.
  6. 30 ******* seconds we've led this game. That is trash.
  7. 4 turnovers???? Omg. My nerves are on edge
  8. Omg. Turnover in the first 2 series. Damnit
  9. 119 minutes till kickoff! Cannot wait!!!!!
  10. I'm a bundle of nerves. Cannot wait for kickoff. Weather might equalize this game...can't ignore that but this is our turf. Get to Fajardo early and often and book our tickets to Hamilton!
  11. They're gone. Going to be rocking at IGF tomorrow
  12. Alright forego the donation. I'll consider giving the non youth tickets away and keep my original seats .. Id hate for these tickets to go to waste. Honestly for a December game , it would've been odd for the wind not to appear.
  13. I received two tickets and now I'm going to give away my other two tickets. Here's the catch. One of the tickets I have is a youth ticket... So you'll need to bring someone under the age of 15. The other catch is at I'm turning this into a fundraising opportunity for my daughters school. Just asking for $10 which will be going to World Vision. If anyone is interested please pm me. Thanks!
  14. That was a bit of a tire fire, but the end result was a win. Up next Laff Nation!
  15. I'm so glad that philosophically different pp showed up. It's just as trash as the old one.
  16. Only the Jets can squander this lead. 4-3 devils now. Unbelievable
  17. And again with 26-55-81.
  18. Devils: 9-8-4 Jets: 10-8-4 Game Time: 7 PM on TSN3 (Thank God we have Beyak back) In the standings these teams are identical. PK Subban coming down to Winnipeg. Will Maurice's "significant philosophical" changes work for the Jets?
  19. Everything in my brain tells me that the Bombers go on to defend the cup. We crushed them in the regular season series. However my heart is nervous for a couple reasons: 1. Lack of meaningful games for the past month 2. Lots of rest which may lead to rust 3. Even though they looked awful, the Riders winning last week does give them a lift. 4. It's difficult to beat a team 3 times. 5. There isn't a team I loathe more than the Riders and absolutely hate losing to them. One thing that I have going for me is that my daughter is coming to the game , and she is 7-0 when watching them live. And the the last Rider game she went to was in 2018 when we annihilated them 31-0. I'm going to be a nervous wreck on Sunday. And will not be settled until the final whistle or we're up 50-10 going into the 4th.
  20. Conspiracy theory: Chevy has filed and been granted a gag order on anything related to the Winnipeg Jets coaching staff in the media.
  21. Still waiting for the news article about Maurice being fired.
  22. That province has literally nothing outside of the Riders, so those players are considered royalty. They could get away with almost anything and nothing would happen. I hope this drama escalates all week to keep them unfocussed on the game and they run into the Bomber machine on Sunday.
  23. I expect that to continue on Sunday!
  24. Au contraire. Chevy is working on a 5 year extension for Maurice. I'm sure of it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.