Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Lol!!! Int baby!
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Fack, 2-out. Sheesh
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
This drive is crucial for the blue. We need to score a touchdown here and demoralize the Riders. D came to play. Offence has been ok.
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Woooo. D forces the turnover
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
TD saver.
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Holy s*** this ref doesn't know the rules. He just said it's a 5-yard penalty but that was removed this year...geeze
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
CC will find a way to screw us
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Yeah that's just bad luck for Grant.
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Coffin corner by Legs!!!
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
I'm seeing lots of Andrew Harris in Oliveira's play. Man I'm so glad to have been wrong about him.
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
That Moores commercial is the new Sleemans commercial. So sick of it.
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
It's eye candy for the viewers :). I wish they would rehire Brodie Lawson though
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Sheed!!!!!! Touchdown!!!
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
What is Ojibwe for first down ?
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Holy hold on Sayles! D limits the damage to 3.
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
That's amazing that the game is sold out tonight. It's gonna be rocking and an absolutely perfect fall day for some football. Is it kickoff yet? LFG!!!! #forthew #backtobackchamps #threepeat
-
Hillbillies vs Back to Back Champs GDT
Well in the pre GDT I said was expecting a beatdown of the Cryders, and quite a few didn't agree with me. Despite our injuries , I'm still fairly confident we'll kick their ass. Go Blue! Sweep the Riders!
-
Preseason game 3 @ Montreal
what the hell is with this highlight package... they skipped the first 2 goals of the game?
-
Hillbilly Jagoffs @ Back 2 Back Champs, Round 3: Pre-Game Thread
I am expecting a complete beat down of the Cryders. After that loss in Hamilton, I hope the boys are fired up. I am a bit concerned on our defensive depth and our D-Line push to get in Fajardo's grill. Cannot wait for Friday!
-
Hillbilly Jagoffs @ Back 2 Back Champs, Round 3: Pre-Game Thread
Anyone have updates on Ellingson or Houston?
-
Hillbilly Jagoffs @ Back 2 Back Champs, Round 3: Pre-Game Thread
McSpitty Williams likely in. I wonder how many turf catches he'll make.
-
Covid-19
I went to Grand Forks and Fargo over labour day. There are no rules in place for land crossings into North Dakota. You show your passport, they do their spiel, and off you go.
-
Playoff Update
I would love to see that happen, but I'm in the opposite camp. The East is just too weak , and Hamilton needs to play lights out till the end of the season... I don't see that happening. SASK might have an easier time in the East then in the West.
-
Preseason Game 1 @ Edmonton
Stanley wasnt very good tonight. Especially on that first goal. Perfetti and Dubois looked solid. Lucius... Couple miscues especially the one that led to 2nd Oilers goal. Welcome to preseason!
-
Weak (week) 15 Non Back-to-Back Champions games
Wow...just tuned in and seeing that the Redblacks are getting smoked. That's ugly. Bye Lapo!