Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

R0BERTS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by R0BERTS

  1. 17-0... Worst lead in football
  2. Funny, I was thinking the same thing 😂
  3. I'm gonna change my pick to Wheatfall 'cause I have no idea if Demski is even playing
  4. Quinton Cooley
  5. He kinda looked like Fred Reid on that run
  6. Amazing what can happen when you let the dude throw the effin' ball
  7. Dustin Crum got a TD didn't he?? Anyway, I'll go with Wheatfall this week.
  8. Dustin Crum - OTT
  9. Holy. ****. Tf did I just see?!
  10. Hmm. I'd take the points, but ok.
  11. Amazing what a couple good runs can do for a drive
  12. Rasheed Bailey
  13. Brady Oliveira
  14. Brady Oliveira
  15. Chris Streveler
  16. Drew Wolitarski
  17. Lucky Whitehead
  18. Brandon Banks
  19. Darvin Adams

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.