Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BBlink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BBlink

  1. Simonise hasn't made much noise this TC. Gotta be disappointing.
  2. Este seems like more of a "try-hard" without much for ball skills.
  3. The D we brought are...backups to the assistant regional manager.
  4. I like Lawler a lot too. Damn, we can't keep em all :(.
  5. With the way Nelson has played and how much O'Shea seems to like him...I think you are bang on. And with having Matthews as a big target receiver, we need other big target receivers less and less.
  6. Watching that Whitehead play over and over...nice catch between two Riders...but some credit has to be given to Nichols on that play. Nice chuck.
  7. Our practice roster is going to look great this year. I'm very happy with some of the guys we've brought into camp
  8. Another guy I was excited to see in pre-season. He runs like the tazmanian devil.
  9. Speed? Maybe. Burst and agility? Not sure about that
  10. Whitehead just made the team
  11. I was questioning whether the receivers were open. Should have been clear.
  12. I'm not overly worried when I hear Nichols is overthrowing guys lol. He's making the right reads and he doesn't normally overthrow.
  13. Couple overthrows on relatively open receivers? (can't tell...radio) Sounds like they are really trying to weaponize Whitehead early on here.
  14. Wow...is he an example of the kind of great candidates Ambrosie has been talking to? If so the Als are toast.
  15. Should be interesting to see who gets the extra DB spot. Humes is like Lawler in that he has a great advantage from being here last year and good upside. Coleman reminds me of Carmichael in that he got burnt a lot but our coaches seem to like him. I haven't seen enough of our hopeful dbs but I thought Este and Mike Jones showed something in the pre-season game.
  16. If we win this game, Rider fans should be very concerned.
  17. Ah right. Because Leggett never fully recovered.
  18. Did Fenner even play SAM much last year? We started with Leggett and then Gaitor took his spot and has been phenomenal playing it IMO.
  19. If we had a dire need for a Canadian receiver or RB I'm sure we would go after him. But I don't think he has a place on this team... At all. Save our money for Ackie
  20. Definitely not ideal. Lawler, Whitehead, Nelson, Walker, Washington are likely all guys that would be okay with it though.
  21. Edit: Nevermind was thinking of the wrong Jones
  22. Rod Black in regular season form. "That's using your... Foot and... Head." After the global punter chases a bad snap and boots it with his left........ Foot
  23. FYI O'Shea was basically gushing about Nelson in the post game on CJOB.
  24. McGuire was moving the ball up the field but then they replaced Lawler with Walker and the ball went to Walker and past him (or through his hands?)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.