Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. This is the only malt drink I could find. Not sure how old it is though...
  2. I think Tre Ford just caught Zach in TD passes
  3. MBT is the most overrated QB the league has seen for a while. If he didn't get hurt we win that Grey Cuo
  4. MBTs ancestors must have the day off
  5. I'm thinking it's time for a mental health break. Ready for the season to be over, if I'm being honest.
  6. They haven't shown they have a plan for much of anything.
  7. Ref and CC terrible but anything but a putrid brain dead offense wins that game easily. FO list: - Everyone in offense, from the HC to the OC to the QB to the water boy.
  8. Imagine putting a game in the hands of Kolankowski.
  9. Don't give them an opportunity. Maybe...I don't know...get more than barely a yard? Or 14 points? The offense sucks. The accountability sucks. The coaching sucks.
  10. Wilson takes a step towards Zach instead of going to his knees and that's a catch
  11. The noise must be pumped in because nobody they show is making any
  12. So nice to not be defending from the 50 every drive.
  13. I can't even get excited about that knowing Zach is just going to throw a pick anyways.
  14. Our D has to turn those almost picks into actual ones

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.