Super Duper Negatron
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: GDT - Stamps at Bombers
Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Looking at the standings...2-3 probably good enough for 2nd place. Likely need 3 or 4 wins to get first.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Weird. If anything our D scheme is better suited against Ford than MBT.
-
SNF Stamps @ Elks GDT
Literally everyone. 😅
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
CFL.ca has the riders at 12 GP because their genius stats can't figure out what to do with a tie.
-
SNF Stamps @ Elks GDT
Is Calgary awful or should I be worried about the Elks?
-
SNF Stamps @ Elks GDT
Ref sees guy fall, calls PI. No other evidence required apparently
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
But heavy balls!!!
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I would take Corny or Dolegala for short yardage for sure. They could at a minimum do what Strev was doing.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
@Noeller I get a second eye roll? I thought you hit your quota for today already! 😁
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
Rider fans justifying Brown going through Strev's knee because his hand might have grazed his inner thigh are the real MVPs.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
Yes.
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
That and illegal contact seem to be calls the league is comfortable letting go more.
-
Congrats MOS
Congrats Osh. Flaws and all, one of the best we had ever had.
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
Thank god we kept Johnson on instead of Adams today, or it could have been ugly!
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
Let me check Riderfans... ...I am back. Are there synonyms for daddy that I just don't understand? Damn Gen Z.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
No we aren't. With better roster decisions and play calling we are winning these games by 10. Well deserved though, and congrats to him.
-
3 stars plus hh bjb sweep first place defended
Gutted one out for the fourth week in a row. I think we just have to accept this is what we are now. HH to me for not throwing my remote at the TV every time Suitor vomited his thoughts all over his microphone.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
TSN keeps BC on top. For **** sakes.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
That Collaros pass landed 15 yards short of the stands. I kid, I kid...
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
******* yes!!!!!
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
Still say the clock stopping on an incompletion rewards failure.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
No cover 0. No cover 0.
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
Just run it!
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
That 2nd call gives the Riders a chance
-
Banjo Bowl 2024 GDT
What the **** was that trash?