Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Duper Negatron

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron

  1. Whelp assuming this goes as expected I am officially cheering for the Ticats to end their drought.
  2. How the **** is that not PI?
  3. The whining about the negativity a couple pages back has aged poorly.
  4. Houston's jump there was comically bad.
  5. Parker God awful so far
  6. Looked even worse the second time I saw it. Minor contact that in no way impeded the receiver Team playing like they believe less than we do.
  7. I think he just now arrived at Philpot.
  8. Case in point that last play. That was stoppable
  9. Pretty lame call but that doesn't happen if we get any pressure at all.
  10. Then we would have taken the ball
  11. Seeing that receiving corps on screen all at once was depressing
  12. 2 and out incoming! Lol
  13. Parker hesitated there for no reason whatsoever
  14. For real though, any year that starts with a '2' feels recent to me, and then I do the math and cry.
  15. The fact there are only four other QBs in this photo is hilarious. https://www.reddit.com/r/CFL/s/Z0guYrO9M2
  16. Sports are funny. Here I am looking back on a pretty mediocre season and logically knowing we are probably done in a week, and yet my heart is like...maybe? If we can surprise the Als I think we can beat the Cats.
  17. Compare our against Hamilton and Montreal vs Calgary and Sask, and I think you have your answer.
  18. Weird year. Looked like stale dog water and still got 10 wins.
  19. DL making MBT see his ancestors' ancestors at this point.
  20. I know this game means nothing but seeing these guys hungry flying around on defense is both fun to watch and incredibly annoying for obvious reasons.
  21. I can't wait until next week when none of our starting DL gets any pressure!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.