Super Duper Negatron
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Blue Bomber Discussion
Everything posted by Super Duper Negatron
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
I'm actually annoyed that I have tickets
-
Round1: Game 4 @Colorado
When someone repeatedly shows you who they are, believe them.
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I have nothing to add other than I have been laughing about Kelly being referred to as "Chode" all day.
-
2024 NHL Playoffs Thread
Never. Toronto can go 100 more years and that still wouldn't be enough.
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Such an absolute loser of a person.
-
The Winnipeg Thread
OK, that is a great lineup.
-
Around The NHL 2023-24
All you need is 1000 men interested in hockey and you should fill the arena with spouses alone!
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
If that disaster of a playoff game ends up being Chad Kelly's last pro game I will laugh so hard...
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Free Valour tickets for every purchase of a Bomber ticket. Get people to show up, buy some food, and hopefully fall in love with soccer?
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
I can't tell if the reactions are disagreeing with your premise, or maybe missed the sarcasm. Because based on your posting history, I am assuming you agree with me that locals are absolutely more important, especially for marketing reasons. The "Harris/Demski local boys bring the Grey Cup home" storyline was everything.
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I know absolutely nothing about any of these prospects, but I promise to get upset when Walters doesn't pick the one guy everyone says we want!
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I will make my prediction after training camp. The trenches are a big question mark to me and it all depends on the recruits.
-
The TV Thread
How is season 2? The first wasn't reviewed that well but I didn't mind it.
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
I don't think so. I heard they leave that scent behind so other Rider fans will know they were there. If they were to stop, they would probably need the glands expressed periodically by a licensed vet.
-
Game 73 : Things Are Tough All Over
Yeah, this season is the last one I will be suckered into thinking this team is for real in the first half. Since the 2017-2018 season, every promising season thereafter has followed the same pattern. This team folds when the games get real. We have had a ton of turnover since then, so maybe we just aren't bringing in the right kind of players?
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
So am I really the only one that randomly remembers the Grey Cup and feels like someone just kicked me in the junk?
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Remember when Cody Fajardo mounted a last second comeback to beat the Bombers in the Grey Cup? I don't. It never happened. * rocks back and forth sobbing *
-
The TV Thread
Just finished The Gentlemen TV series on Netflix. Never saw the movie, but if you are a fan of Guy Ritchie this one will scratch an itch.
-
Upcoming Movies
Finally got around to watching Ninja Turtles Mutant Mayhem with the family. It was a lot of fun!
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
*was melting
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Ah March. The snow is melting, the geese are returning, and the Jets are playing like a disinterested A3 Peewee team. Is it training camp yet?
-
The TV Thread
Shogun is so good.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Apologize? What is this article even about?
-
2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News
Just show me the injury stats for kick returns and prove this isn't all based on anecdotes and speculation.
-
2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)
Would love to not see replays on an even bigger screen!