Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ckr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ckr

  1. Thanks for the concern and sympathy. Remember when we were told that technology would make our lives simpler? This is just a bump in the road.
  2. My ISP ran into a major equipment failure and after 6 days, they still could not tell me when they would be back online. I still have reasons to be accessible online and so I told them to end my service. All of my accumulated emails were lost and I had to sign up with Bell/MTS. I contacted a couple of the mods here and asked that my old handle be updated so that I could keep my old handle, but received no response and the only way for me to be here was to establish a new identity.
  3. That might depend on how much firewater is consumed.
  4. I, for one, will be rooting for him. It ought to be entertaining at least.
  5. Considering the current price of gasoline, that is a major investment.
  6. If you don't choose axes in a trench, you're a wuss.
  7. My concern is that Vaval will sustain a season/career ending injury returning kicks and then we will lose both our kick returner and good cornerback.
  8. Because it lies in a grey area and no counry has been to legislate international internet traffic. Been using it for almost 10 years.
  9. There are good ones out there WOBBO and Wavstreamz for two. And Proton has a good free vpn and email server.
  10. By now there is enough data to make an absolute comparison between Elsbury and Eli, and I. for one, would appreciate an assessment of the two. Gotta start calling the O-line "the Brady Bunch".
  11. She absolutely told the truth, did it her way and died of an overdose.
  12. Before we give up entirely on Eli, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, my total experience in football consists of playing a couple of falls in high school, so I am in no position to assess players unless they really soil the linens. Secondly, it has been my belief that a center's play is not just about ability, it is also about coaching and hard-won game experience. I am not sure Eli has been given proper coaching, and he sure as spit has not been allowed to grow into the job, O'Shea being who he is and favouring "his" players. Thirdly, so far as I can tell, Elsbury has not gotten any better with repetition and as we saw with Kolankowski, if the center ain't good, ain't nobody on the line good. Fourthly and lastly, the best one among us to give a global assessment of Eli would be Booch, and I, for one, would appreciate his input.
  13. Harris bitching again. They were both going after the ball! If anything, it was OPI. Brown wasn't great today, but good enough. Yes and no.
  14. Riders way too close in score for comfort. Or maybe sooner.
  15. Just good friends.
  16. No pressure.on Harris.
  17. I wanna see that pass interference again
  18. Post traumatic stress disorder?
  19. Often when I hit "post", my posting disappears into the ether for a while, sometimes forever.
  20. Don't think that's in his personality.
  21. Certainly not what we're paying him to be.
  22. Certainly not what we're paying him to be.
  23. Not only more apt to be injured, but recovery is a lot longer, too.
  24. Not anymore. concussions can slow down mental processing.
  25. Good as far as that goes, but Bombers need to put some distance between them and the Riders. Time for Brown to shine. Probably inevitable.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.