Agree with most of this.
Except I’ve liked what I see from Case. Haven’t looked closely at his averages but he catches the ball and runs hard. Seems like a matter of time before he breaks one, if blockers can give him a seam.
Nothing wrong with letting Lucky field some kicks too. Think he was on the KR unit yesterday.
Strevy is certainly an all time character. But he hasn’t been even as good this year at running as prukop was for us last year. Five years older and no longer (at least so far) the unstoppable force he was.
I give him credit for throwing for some yards against Calgary but he also one hopped a lot of passes. Tonight would be a great time for him to have a career best game.
How do we know Eli would be an upgrade?
Kolo and the whole line has struggled, true. But there has long been a lot of love for Eli on this board.
is he dominating during his reps?
I don’t disagree with some of their actual points about lineup decisions. Although blaming Thomas, Kramdi and Gauthier for everything is getting old.
Mostly I find it funny that two guys off the street literally say they could run the CFL club better. Who wants “Booch” and Mike in charge of anything?
Perfectly fine to voice your opinion as a fan. But the arrogance of two dudes named “Booch” and “Mike” on these boards is hilarious.
bombers have some real problems, O’Shea has some real flaws. They’ve also won two grey cups and four straight west titles, unlike two dudes named “Booch” and “Mike”.