Everything posted by MrFreakzilla
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Nice coverage idiot
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I hate that douchbag. His personality is a zero.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
1st down! Lol
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Why even have a safety when he's rarely helping the deep defender.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I'm hating A.I more and more everyday
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Touchdown!
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
The ball was already coming loose.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Kelly is useless
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Nobody knows
-
Aug 21 @ Edmonton
I personally love that we're dressing another linebacker. What if and hear me out...the starter gets hurt, the backup get hurt, the backup to the backup gets hurt. He proceeds to get hurt. Then low and behold the backup, to the backup backup will be on the field. I think it's a win win. #dressevenmorelinebackers
-
Post(game)Mortem - Ott edition
Having Reese and Fletcher has really helped the D line. They actually cut Fletcher but that could have been because he was injured. They both have been pleasant surprises.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Or the Grinch with those yellow teeth.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
And Harris
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Even Wilson could have caught that....maybe
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Turn around Holm
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Weak call on Nichols
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Wasted challenge
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Ffs X2
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Ffs
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Touchdown!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Stanley with a nice hold to give Zach more time
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Are we not allowed to hand the ball off to Brady after the 3 minute warning?
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Combine these 2 teams and they'd collectively be the worst
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I had forgotten Brady still played for us.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
We all knew Zach wouldn't last with this trash oline.