Everything posted by MrFreakzilla
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I hate this site security for game day postings.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
What...care to edit your post?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Ball was out
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Zach needs to wake up. That blitz wasn't disguised at all and still he didn't react to it.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I hate Condell more than I hated Hogan. With that being said they both suck.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Run the damn ball
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Easy 1st down
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
No wonder he doesn't start
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Dumb penalty to take
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
There is nothing I care less about in the entire world than what the Riders think.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Wilson would have probably dropped it
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
That's Zach.....touchdown!
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Now hand it off, nope of course not
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Yes I do remember the game. But Wallace was no all-star.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
That wasn't no yards?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
No
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
I'm not making excuses for Zach but it is windy today. Also not blocking a rusher up the middle isn't his fault
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Run the f*ckin' ball!
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Riders continue to cover well on teams
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
O.M.G they called another hold, I like it
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
O.M.G they called a hold
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Good call C.C!
-
Banjo week lead up
A cardboard cutout of Benny Thomson would be good too.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Let me be the first one here tonight to say....you were right.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
TOUCHDOWN!!!