New QB Communications Rule

Floyd

7 minutes ago, Floyd said:

But they did talk about how they sometimes let BLM know about a blitz or coverage after huddle breaks...  

Oh yes, but after the snap as the play goes on Dickenson said he didn't want coaches yelling at BLM which tells me that it isn't just Dickenson that BLM can hear.

38 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Oh yes, but after the snap as the play goes on Dickenson said he didn't want coaches yelling at BLM which tells me that it isn't just Dickenson that BLM can hear.

I'd be surprised if Maas isn't all over this technology...  him and Reilly are going no-huddle a lot.

Plus I'd be surprised if someone isn't trying to help Jennings and Gale...  Wouldn't Jarious Jackson or Khari's coaching help thru the game?

16 hours ago, Floyd said:

I'd be surprised if Maas isn't all over this technology...  him and Reilly are going no-huddle a lot.

Plus I'd be surprised if someone isn't trying to help Jennings and Gale...  Wouldn't Jarious Jackson or Khari's coaching help thru the game?

I noticed Cato playing a different game this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they're talking in his ear quite a bit.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

On 20/07/2016 at 0:33 PM, tracker said:

If Willy's thought processes are as slow as they seem to be, O'Shea or LaPolice bellowing in his ear during the play might send him right into the feeble position.

Then again, it could lead to the play of the weak.

18 hours ago, Floyd said:

Jackson is on the sidelines during games. He'd have no input as the play goes on.  He really can't see what his qbs see.