June 26, 201610 yr Tough week last week with all the majority picks losing. Standings can be seen below. Picks need to be in by 6:00PM Thursday this week.
June 27, 201610 yr Ottawa. Toronto. Hamilton. Winnipeg cuz I have too eventho I don't think they will win
June 28, 201610 yr Author 10 minutes ago, Logan007 said: Ottawa, Toronto, Hamilton, Calgary. It would be easier for me if you filled out the poll, then I can pull most of the picks from one place!
June 28, 201610 yr Just now, Rich said: It would be easier for me if you filled out the poll, then I can pull most of the picks from one place! LOL...damnit I missed the poll. It loaded only after I scrolled down. Plus I blame Goalie cause I was just following suit.
June 28, 201610 yr Like the Bombers, I'm tied for last place, but I have high hopes that once I watch the film, we'll be good to go for the coming week.
Tough week last week with all the majority picks losing. Standings can be seen below.
Picks need to be in by 6:00PM Thursday this week.