Oh boy, someone else thinks Tebow could make it here

IC Khari

On 2/29/2016 at 5:09 PM, ALuCsRED said:

He'll be 29 in August.  Almost over-the-hill for a rookie QB.

bout the age khari jones broke into the cfl isnt it? that said i dont think tebow would be more then a back up, he wont turn into a cfl qb and a decent passer in short order. 

8 hours ago, wbbfan said:

bout the age khari jones broke into the cfl isnt it? that said i dont think tebow would be more then a back up, he wont turn into a cfl qb and a decent passer in short order. 

Khari came up at 26 and after backing up QBs for 3 years, broke into the starting role as a Bomber.  Add 3 years on to Tebow and he's a 32 year old run first QB.  He'd have better luck trying out for the USA national rugby team.

Edited by ALuCsRED

Tebow seems like a good down to earth guy, good head on his shoulders.. It would be interesting to see. I think he would help sell some tickets in some places, however with that being said, i don't think his skill set translates very well to the CFL. He can't throw. That's the bottom line. I think he'd come up here with tons of hype and i think he'd flame out pretty quickly. Would i like to see him come up here? Sure why not. Do i think he'd be successful? Probably not. 

On 29/02/2016 at 9:05 AM, Stickem said:

If you thought Brohms one hoppers were bad...you ain't seen nothin yet ,till/ and if the Als. ever bring in this neg. lister...Tebow can't throw on the postage stamp size fields down south, how would he ever complete one up here...I hope Popp brings him in and gets burned again by his penchant for anything nfl...be just another nail in his lacklustre performance of late..

This reminds me I found something on the interwebby thing that was teasing some sports analyst who thought coming out of college that Brohms was a better pick than Aaron Rodgers (spelling approximate). It just goes to show how wrong some promoters of college QB's can be.   How Super successful in College QB's can be not pro quality at all. 

Edited by Fan Boy
just a mess