Football casting call

Floyd

Reminds of the time me and three buddies signed up to be extras in the movie "Cool Runnings" which was filming in Calgary.  Then we thought it would be a great idea to get drunk and stay up all night and go to the filming the next morning (we were going to take a bus).  Except we all passed out and woke up at noon the next day and missed the entire thing.  Every time I watch the end of Cool Runnings now where the Jamaicans are carrying the sled over the finish line I look into the cheering crowd and think "that could have been me!"  A really drunk/hung over me, but me.  Darn...

One of the main reasons we wanted to go to the filming was we wanted to see John Candy, but apparently he never left his trailer the entire day.  He wasn't feeling very well they told us. I am assuming he was pretty much near the end by that point...

Reminds of the time me and three buddies signed up to be extras in the movie "Cool Runnings" which was filming in Calgary.  Then we thought it would be a great idea to get drunk and stay up all night and go to the filming the next morning.  Except we all passed out and woke up at noon the next day and missed the entire thing.  Every time I watch the end of Cool Runnings now where the Jamaicans are carrying the sled over the finish line I look into the cheering crowd and think "that could have been me!"  A really drunk/hung over me, but me.  Darn...

Just think, had you gone & been discovered, you'd be calling yourself Dirk Nugget instead of KBF. 

Reminds of the time me and three buddies signed up to be extras in the movie "Cool Runnings" which was filming in Calgary.  Then we thought it would be a great idea to get drunk and stay up all night and go to the filming the next morning.  Except we all passed out and woke up at noon the next day and missed the entire thing.  Every time I watch the end of Cool Runnings now where the Jamaicans are carrying the sled over the finish line I look into the cheering crowd and think "that could have been me!"  A really drunk/hung over me, but me.  Darn...

Just think, had you gone & been discovered, you'd be calling yourself Dirk Nugget instead of KBF. 

More like "Buck Naked"

george4.jpg