Ritch Dowery AKA third down

Those who are homophobes are also likely to to be xenophobes, gynophobes, islamophobes and so forth. They usually have such a shaky sense of self-worth and ego-strength that they have to find someone to identify as lesser and therefore deserving of being victimized.

Oddly enough, a high percentage of homophobes have homosexual tendencies that they cannot accept in themselves and externalize by attacking those who are openly homosexual. You can see this sort of thing in clergy who rail against promiscuity and get caught in compromising situations.

Those who are homophobes are also likely to to be xenophobes, gynophobes, islamophobes and so forth. They usually have such a shaky sense of self-worth and ego-strength that they have to find someone to identify as lesser and therefore deserving of being victimized.

Oddly enough, a high percentage of homophobes have homosexual tendencies that they cannot accept in themselves and externalize by attacking those who are openly homosexual. You can see this sort of thing in clergy who rail against promiscuity and get caught in compromising situations.

So if I say I hate the Riders does that make me a closet Rider fan? Oh no!

So if I say I hate the Riders does that make me a closet Rider fan? Oh no!

No, I think despising Rider fans is OK.