Game 47 : Coyotes @ Jets

Lol agree to disagree... I will side with most other people in saying Pavs shouldn't be the short or long term solution for the club.

Uh.. I beg to differ on "most other people". Rabid snap-judgment making Winnipeg Sun comment section denizens don't constitute "most people". I have a lot of people I know who follow the jets and for every Hutchinson fan, there is 4 or 5 Pavlevec supporters..

Lol agree to disagree... I will side with most other people in saying Pavs shouldn't be the short or long term solution for the club.

Uh.. I beg to differ on "most other people". Rabid snap-judgment making Winnipeg Sun comment section denizens don't constitute "most people". I have a lot of people I know who follow the jets and for every Hutchinson fan, there is 4 or 5 Pavlevec supporters.

You don't think a majority of Jets fans think Hutchinson is our best goalie? I disagree, although I haven't run a poll of my friends to confirm this.

Considering sports writers made a top ten over rated player list and Pavs was number one on the list....

Considering the coach is splitting duties with a rookie and actually starting him more then Pavs....

As I said Pavs is a good back up that is making to much.

Actually what you said was that those goals were his fault and he was out of his position, which are both not true.

You need to separate individual performances from career performance.  If you're constantly using your opinion of his career as the verdict of what happened in an individual game, your opinion is dismissive and therefore easy to dismiss.

For his terrible effort that nearly cost us the game, he was named first star.  (That sentence may have sarcastic portions)