Leafs fire Carlyle

None of the Jets were asked if they thought they were "uncoachable".  It was a dickish question asked by what sounds to be a dickish reporter, who was obviously trying to push Kessel's buttons and goad him into a reaction.  And that's not in his job description.  He's essentially taunting him.

dickish but there's been questions about Kessel in that regard before. He was afterall traded from Boston because they felt he wasn't fitting in, this is now the 2nd coach he's seen fired in Toronto. I think given that teams recent history and the lightning rod of being the teams star player you gotta expect questions to be asked like that. 

None of the Jets were asked if they thought they were "uncoachable".  It was a dickish question asked by what sounds to be a dickish reporter, who was obviously trying to push Kessel's buttons and goad him into a reaction.  And that's not in his job description.  He's essentially taunting him.

dickish but there's been questions about Kessel in that regard before. He was afterall traded from Boston because they felt he wasn't fitting in, this is now the 2nd coach he's seen fired in Toronto. I think given that teams recent history and the lightning rod of being the teams star player you gotta expect questions to be asked like that. 

Questions like that, sure.  But there's other ways of asking it.  Why was it asked this way?  Because the dickish reporter was trying to get that kind of reaction from Kessel.  Not some reaction.  That reaction.

Why did he ask it? Because Kessel took zero responsibility  for the coach being fired. It's really that simple. I'm not sure why people are sticking up for Kessel here. The guy is in the first year of a contract that pays him 8 million a year, he's being paid 10 million this year actually. He took zero responsibility for the coach getting fired. He is the face of that team, whether he likes it or not and should show some darn leadership instead of sulking and crying. This isn't the first time Kessel has been a ****** either, it's not even the second, his character and work ethic has been question before. 

When Claude Noel was fired, every Jets player to a man stood up there and said, it was their fault that Noel was fired, Kessel didn't even come close to saying anything like that.

Do some google searches on the history of Phil Kessel and coaches and you will see that the reporter had every right to ask that question.

Burke overpaid for Kessel and then forced him to be the #1 guy on the team... same thing would happen if we tried to build a team around Kane or Wheeler and a bunch of truculent grinders.  As soon as Lupul is down, Kessel has no one to work with.

Leafs have a crap roster, don't give prospects time to develop and trade picks for 'character players'... that's not Kessel's fault.

Get's a like for the phase "truculent grinders".

I've got to learn an instrument so I can start a band and name it that.

Your old married and have a kid....  

Good luck with that band idea tho......  LMAO.

Burke overpaid for Kessel and then forced him to be the #1 guy on the team... same thing would happen if we tried to build a team around Kane or Wheeler and a bunch of truculent grinders.  As soon as Lupul is down, Kessel has no one to work with.

Leafs have a crap roster, don't give prospects time to develop and trade picks for 'character players'... that's not Kessel's fault.

Ever watch "The Partridge Family" Mud?

Ever watch "The Partridge Family" Mud?

haha     Yuppers.

Good call bud..... Just please dont send out anymore Danny Bonaduces into the world.  Ones enuff.

Thanks in advance        ;)