MTL @ SSK

Zontar

I feel bad for Rob Bagg.  You've got to admire all the comebacks he's made, and each time he's come back he's played at a high level.

Saskatchewan 2013 looks like Blue Bombers 2011 -- they started like a house on fire, but they have some structural deficiencies.

I feel bad for Rob Bagg.  You've got to admire all the comebacks he's made, and each time he's come back he's played at a high level.

Saskatchewan 2013 looks like Blue Bombers 2011 -- they started like a house on fire, but they have some structural deficiencies.

My preseason prediction of 3rd in the West, maybe second, might still happen.

Aside from the fact that Saskatchewan has a fantastic offense and we had a pitiful offense and only won many of those games with superb performances from the D...

Aside from the fact that Saskatchewan has a fantastic offense and we had a pitiful offense and only won many of those games with superb performances from the D...

The Montreal D exposed a few things yesterday...as did Calgary last week. Rider O is overrated...starting with Durant.