Divisional All Stars Announced (Only One WBB)

Noeller

Proves once again that these divisional all star nominations are pretty much a joke.

I don't really care but to ignore randle and even Lirim here is mind boggling. Mo Leg too but T brack is pretty good but.. thought Mo Leg might have been better.

Love Mo Legg as a playmaker but don't like his tackling. He got beat a number of times going one-on-one against the ball carrier and quite a few of his tackles got shrugged off.

I think Brack is a much more reliable tackler.

The biggest difference between Leggett and Brackenridge is experience- a couple of years under the belt makes a world of difference in adapting to the CFL game, but either way, Brackenridge is a talent.

Thought you were going to say name cache

Proves once again that these divisional all star nominations are pretty much a joke.

I don't really care but to ignore randle and even Lirim here is mind boggling. Mo Leg too but T brack is pretty good but.. thought Mo Leg might have been better.

Love Mo Legg as a playmaker but don't like his tackling. He got beat a number of times going one-on-one against the ball carrier and quite a few of his tackles got shrugged off.

I think Brack is a much more reliable tackler.

Alex Krausnick may not agree