Mike O'shea - Sad Reality

SmokinBlue

Mike needs to realize that he is not a player anymore and that the loyalty players always show to follow players needs no to be tempered with objectivity. Loyalty to queen and country is grand but at some point he needs to realize some of his players let him down and his staff needs to be seriously reviewed. He will otherwise end up being the captain that goes done with his crew.

I still have a lot of time for Mike O'Shea. He is the least of our problems here. There are a lot of places that could use a talent upgrade. Notably defensive line needs to be a LOT better. I'd say they need to find one more receiver who can hit 1000 yards as well. Then there's the OL which needs to figure itself out. 

Kyle Walters really has his work cut out for him this offseason. He absolutely needs to bring in some unknowns who can push guys for jobs and even take them outright in training camp. That's the next step for this team. It think in most places there's enough of a core there they can build on. 

I completely agree with the upgrades but that shouldn't be difficult at all for a GM to find.