Phillip Hunt tears ACL

Mr. Perfect

Feel bad for the guy, was one of the few Eagles to actually play well last year. He's the FOURTH Eagle to tear his ACL in this year's camp. Not sure if this will have an impact in his standing with the team next season, so I figured I'd post it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/15/phillip-hunt-becomes-fourth-eagle-to-tear-an-acl/

The Philadelphia Eagles’ bad run of serious knee injuries continues.

Phillip Hunt, a third-year backup who is transitioning from 4-3 defensive end to 3-4 outside linebacker, has suffered a torn ACL. Hunt had successful ACL surgery today, Adam Caplan of SiriusXM Radio reports.

Eagles receivers Arrelious Benn andJeremy Maclin and linebacker Jason Phillips have also suffered torn ACLs in the last three weeks. Those three injuries all took place on the team’s practice field, while Hunt’s injury was suffered at Lincoln Financial Field in the Eagles’ preseason opener against the Patriots.

Coach Chip Kelly has said he wants to look into everything the team is doing to determine if there’s something causing the rash of torn ACLs. So far, there’s no reason to believe it’s anything more than bad luck.

What the heck is going on in the NFL, guys knees are dropping faster than....................... nevermind.

It's bizarre it's almost like the players are getting as injured as the guys in the UFC and WWE....  I wonder what they all have in common.... hmm 

It's bizarre it's almost like the players are getting as injured as the guys in the UFC and WWE....  I wonder what they all have in common.... hmm 

Couldn't possibly involve the same products that Stewie was on could it ??????

1241026383_stewie-on-steroids.gif