Als at Esks - Gamethread

USABomberfan

Als And Friday Nights  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are The Als Featured Too Much On Friday Night Games?

• Yes - The Bombers Should Be The Feature Friday Night Team
    • Nah - Lapolice makes it fun putting them on Friday Nights

Well, I think if you're an Als fan, you gotta be overall pretty pleased with what you see out of Crompton.  I admit I even doubted the guy at first, but amidst the ashes of 2014, he's a guy who has some good authoritative throws, and just get those receivers where their supposed to be and I think the O could click.

I'll still stand by my earlier thread though that Higgins and his staff will be gone at the end of the year, and Noel Thorpe will get promoted to head coach.

BomberFan, on 13 Sept 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

What a shambles of a game. they both looked crap. No fear of Ed, unless we play as bad as them.

Question is do you keep a man to spy on Reilly while playing man coverage?  Or do you play zone against him and look to sandwich him when he takes off running?

That was a very crappy game, als D got tired in the second half though, that's what happens when your O can't get a first down, they had like 8 of them through probably 3 quarters, didn't finish with much more. Als Suck, Esks don't scare me either, If they were playing a team who could actually  get a first down, they would have lost. Reilly IS going to get hurt one time, it's only a matter of time. ESKs trending downwards, 5-0 vs the east, yet nobody mentions that when talking about Edmonton. 

Pretty sure the als would be 7-2 if they only played 3 Qs of ball.

Als defence can look unbeatable at times and then like total garbage later in the same game. Montreal ain't winning anything with Straight outta Crompton and the Esks are far too reliant on a reckless Reilly.