Joey Elliott gains another life

TBieber

How long does Campbell stay with Burris before trying someone new? Will he start all 18 this year?

with their #2 on the IR for the rest of the year they don't have a lot of choices. They might give Elliott some time eventually but it'll be at the end of the year if anything. 

Pretty apparent and it's been said lots of times before but pretty obvious burris blames everyone else but himself.. Always pointing the fingers at someone other than himself, not sure what Ottawa saw in the guy, he's washed up for sure, Hasn't thrown a TD at home all year.. That's just awful. I'll give hank some benefit of the doubt, sometimes, the receivers do drop the ball but lots of times, more than half, it's a bad throw from him and he's always blaming someone else. I'm starting to wonder if i was a player on the redblacks and my qb was constantly blaming someone other than himself, would i really go all out for that qb? Wheres the leadership from Buriss? You see it from every other qb in the league, even on drops, my fault and point at themselves, even when it's not their fault, buriss? blames everyone but himself. 

Kind of funny, there's a thread on the other site about this too and some nutty idiot said BC might be interested in making a trade for him, which of course led to a silly discussion of Burris for Glenn again.  Man those posters over there can be so dumb.

That being said, I'm guessing soon Elliot starts taking more and more reps in practice and gets activated to the 44 man roster soon.  Season's starting to tick down but I would love to see him get some cracks at it on the field.  They certainly have nothing to lose at this point.