Interesting and revealing statement at post Montreal game presser ...

IC Khari

Coach O'Shea in response to a question on whether certain players that were here the last few years are fragile or not confident ... he answered, "pro players aren't fragile or they wouldn't be in the game and as far as confidence, it's more like the attitude of "here we go again" can set in when you lose." He said "what they are establishing is not "here we go again" this is something different." The resiliancy of the past two wins shows me they are buying in. Lets hope they continue to believe and achieve ...

I can't wait till that attitude trickles down to the fans. When we were down by 5 the mood in the chat room was like it was a 3 TD deficit on Friday.

The Ottawa game was even worse but yeah it's sickening really. I knew in preseason that this years team would be different than last years. There is no quit in this team and it is the single biggest thing that was missing last year.

Pick yerself up, dust yerself off, and get back on the field.. No curling up into the fetal positions or blank 1000 yard stares... Much improved over the last... What.. 3 HCs maybe 4? O'Shea has them buying in and it's showing although things could still change... Let's hope the team continues to believe in themselves and in the staff..

Pick yerself up, dust yerself off, and get back on the field.. No curling up into the feeble positions or blank 1000 yard stares... Much improved over the last... What.. 3 HCs maybe 4? O'Shea has them buying in and it's showing although things could still change... Let's hope the team continues to believe in themselves and in the staff..

Fixed that for you.