Bye Week Changes

Black Friday, wow. So, the mole who leaked the info to Lawless gets to stay & Butchko along with Mack get fired. Smells set up to me. How hard is it to find the cancerous tumor on the Board? Those guys on the Board all know each other very well. They must know or at least have an idea who did that. To simply say, "If we ever find him".... is a cop out. Are they not going to do an investigation??? That being said, the 2 guys I wanted gone are finally gone. But the way it was done was distasteful & amateurish. Mickey Mouse comes to mind.

They probably do have their suspicions but what type of investigation can be done other than interviewing Board members and hoping for a confession?

On a side note, why do people keep saying Buchko was fired? He resigned. Whether he initiated it himself or was ask... who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he made the decision. If I were him I don't think I would want to stay when I knew someone was trying to undermine me and couldn't be trusted.

They probably do have their suspicions but what type of investigation can be done other than interviewing Board members and hoping for a confession?

On a side note, why do people keep saying Buchko was fired? He resigned. Whether he initiated it himself or was ask... who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he made the decision. If I were him I don't think I would want to stay when I knew someone was trying to undermine me and couldn't be trusted.

Miller said he talked to Joe and relieved him of his duties...how do you think that doesn't spell "Fired"?