Brohm passes Hall on the depth chart?

Brohm was terrible in the NFL, especially while he was on the Packers' roster.

I saw him in the preseason of his rookie year and he looked worse than a rookie quarterback should. Since then, I've had an interest in his development and can't say that I've seen a whole there.

It'll be interesting to see how well he does in the CFL, but I'm not getting my hopes up prematurely.

Kerwin Bell is the NFL's historical QB Rating leader.  5 for 5, 75 yards, 1 TD, 158.3 QB Rating.  

In the CFL, Kerwin's claim to fame is spiking the ball and sacking himself.  

Small sample sizes from the NFL mean little in the CFL.

I don't know what the final was in that game but giving up a TD was worth it for the years of entertainment value that spike has provide and knowing Bell got a penalty for it to boot.

Brohm was terrible in the NFL, especially while he was on the Packers' roster.

I saw him in the preseason of his rookie year and he looked worse than a rookie quarterback should. Since then, I've had an interest in his development and can't say that I've seen a whole there.

It'll be interesting to see how well he does in the CFL, but I'm not getting my hopes up prematurely.

Kerwin Bell is the NFL's historical QB Rating leader.  5 for 5, 75 yards, 1 TD, 158.3 QB Rating.  

Small sample sizes from the NFL mean little in the CFL.

I don't know what the final was in that game but giving up a TD was worth it for the years of entertainment value that spike has provide and knowing Bell got a penalty for it to boot.

I remember being mad at the time that we allowed that TD but I do laugh pretty much every time I see that replay.... years of entertainment is understating how great that was!

Kerwin Bell had a pretty good season for the argos before we got him.... The problem with Bell isn't that he was a terrible qb it's that Khari Jones blew the doors off as his backup and people preferred Jones so much that Bell started to get taken down in order to elevate Jones (completely unnecessary but that's the Bomber way)

I remember that Monday night game in Chicago with Burris playing. Didn't he set a record for qb futility in the NFL that night? Brutal doesn't do it justice to describe how badly he played that night.

I totally remember that too. I don't think there was a TD in that game for either team.

Amazing Burris went on & has had a great CFL career. But that game killed his NFL chances forever. What a spotlight... ABC MNF to play badly like that.