Good To Be Back!

I am glad everyone who has made it to the site is enjoying it here.   For those of you who have newly found there way, if you have any suggestions on how to get the word out, ie. how you found us or where you looked, let me know.

I am glad everyone who has made it to the site is enjoying it here.   For those of you who have newly found there way, if you have any suggestions on how to get the word out, ie. how you found us or where you looked, let me know.

Man trust me, the word is getting out. I have spoke to a bunch of OB members in the last few weeks and all of them cannot stand that guy anymore and I have sent PMs to tell them about this site. They are all passing it on to their friends on OB as well. I just logged in there again to see If Colin had responded to my messages but of course he did not, but I looked around and the whole site is just a few posters bitching . Shankman must have taken the weekend off but I suspect upon his return that half the active threads will either be deleted, locked or pp slapped for not staying on topic.