Sigh ... this is what it used to be like to be a Bomber fan

IC Khari

Don Wittman gone. Ron Lancaster gone. Cal Murphy gone. Jack Gotta gone. Ty Jones gone. Yeah, this was a great team. They should have had one, maybe two more Grey Cups. Tommy Clements was a superb qb. It was a fun team to watch for sure. I was at that game too. I had season tickets in Section V Row 29, Seats 12 & 13. Right on the 55 yard line.

Had season tickets on the 55 yard line in Sec V from 1974 to 90 when I moved to Calgary. Never missed one single game in 17 seasons. That includes weddings & the birth of my oldest son. 

Wow. The 55, you really were a fan monster Al..... I'm impressed!

Around 1969 I remember my 40 yd line tix cost about $6.

Can't remember my first ticket prices around '65 but must have been around $4, maybe even $3.75.

Can't even buy a jar of water for $3.75 these days. ha

Kracklin Karpets (where the Red Lobster currently stands) used to give away bomber tickets for free just for comin' on down (and exposing yourself to a hard closer)

In 1974, it cost me $4.75 each per game for my 2 season tickets. So, 2 tickets for under $100 to sit on the 55 yard line. MY dad thought I was crazy to pay that kind of money. I was in gr 12 & I got a job in a restaurant washing dishes to buy those season tickets.